Monday 23 August 2010

Nothing's carved in stone

My after Echo Flower Shawl knitting didn't start good. I frogged 2 projects, one after the other. It was just not working out. The shape, the concept with the yarn... I was planning to knit those 2 projects, and yet life had decided otherwise. Again, nothing's carved in stone...

But, I manage to start not one, but 2 new knitting projects...

Aubépine (new design sneakpeek!) and Interlocking leaves sock pattern for my MIL

... and add 6 new sets of stitch markers to my Etsy shop. It was about time! I haven't a lot of time on my shop lately, except for the knitting patterns. I don't know why I didn't add those stitch markers earlier: they are gorgeous! I almost want to keep them... especially the green ones! They are all available at my Etsy shop. But hurry, because they are unique! Only one set each!

1 comment:

miraling said...

The giveaway you're having inspired me to look through your blog to see if you left instructions for making such lovely stitch markers. Do you have any references for that?

Thanks!
(lisa.mira.spitalewitz[at]gmail[dot]com)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...