Thursday 2 September 2010

What's hot on Ravelry? Issue # 7

It's hot hot hot and it has just been listed on Ravelry! Every week I show you the finest recently added patterns on Ravelry! Don't worry if you've missed it! Click on the image and queue it! Please note that all the images are not mine. They belong to the designer. You may need a Ravelry account (free!) to view the pattern profile.

Hi guys! Bienvenue to another week of What's hot on Ravelry! Speaking of hotness, here we are having another bad heatwave. I can't wait for the weather to cool down a bit and wear all the gorgeous things I knitted this summer! I hope you already have started your Fall knitting. If not, here are some awesome ideas! Enjoy!

MY FAVORITE THIS WEEK


CARDIGANS


HEADWEAR


HANDWEAR


KIDS



FOOTWEAR


NECK AND SHOULDER WEAR



5 comments:

Pinneguri said...

Thank you for picking one of my sock projects!

Maritza said...

Wonderful!!! I have liked all of them but speccially the cardigan brown one.... will you have the pattern??? or any idea of how to made it? I lovely it, best regard from Chile.

Anonymous said...

I am totally in love with that leafy number (Forest Nymph). MUST. NOT. BUY. MORE. YARN. I tell you, your blog does the worst things to my yarn budget! :)

Violiknit said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Climbing Leaves hat pattern among so many other fantastic designs! Have a great weekend! :)

Marianne said...

The Willow Wrap makes me DROOOOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...