Friday 3 December 2010

What's Hot on Ravelry? Issue # 11

It's hot hot hot and it has just been listed on Ravelry! Every week or so, I show you the finest recently added patterns on Ravelry! Don't worry if you've missed it! Click on the image and queue it! Please note that all the images are not mine. They belong to the designer. You may need a Ravelry account (free!) to view the pattern profile.

Hi guys! Yes, I know, it's been again more than a week since the last What's Hot on Ravelry. I'm finally seeing the light, the semester ends in about 2 weeks and almost all of my papers are done. Yay! And you know, Christmas is coming and maybe you'll find some gift ideas in this issue! Or you can find the perfect post-holiday-craziness-comfy-front-of-the-tv knit! Enjoy this issue!

MY FAVORITE



CARDIGANS


PULLOVERS


HEAD WEAR


NECK AND SHOULDER WEAR


HAND WEAR


FOOT WEAR


LITTLE ONES


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back! Every time I read one of these posts, I end up with 10 more things in my faves!

Anonymous said...

You always find the best stuff! My queue is now officially out-of-control :o)

Where the nodding violets grow said...

Great choice again. I love the selection of cardigans.

SDGvegan said...

Thanks so much for featuring my sweater Little Momo!

Maryse said...

Each time I think: too many to choose from! That's amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...