Friday 21 January 2011

If only I could knit more!

Despite all the work I have with school, I managed to squeeze some knitting time. One of my 2011 knitting resolution is to blog more, again despite all the schoolwork. And I'm really proud because I feel like I'm blogging more!


I wanted to show you some sneak peeks of Iberville, which will be a new design. I wanted some vintage-ski pullover fair isle, and something cozy. With these patterns and the Berroco Peruvia Quick (Super Bulky), I think everything is checked...


I'm super excited about it. But, sorry for the crappy pictures. It's -20 Celsius outside, it's über sonny, and unfortunately, I'm not able to take pretty pictures...


I'm just a little but disappointed; not because of how the design is going or the yarn! Not, I'm disappointed because I don't have enough spare time to work on it! Let's just say that I am halfway through the body part...

Ok, time to go back to homework! *sigh*

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I know the feeling!

Thea said...

Looks beautiful! I find you can never rush a design - sometimes the extra time is just enough for you to realize a new way it can be better... does that make sense?

Jennifer said...

I know what you mean! I've squeezed in more time this week, but usually I only get to be a weekend knitter.
The design is lovely!

Maryse said...

Well I sure wish you (and myself!) more spare time to knit! Your project looks really good so far! Have a great weekend!

yodafatkitty said...

Beautiful!

April Klich said...

I like what I see so far and the neutral color scheme.

Good luck squeezing in more knitting time.

Anonymous said...

Seems like we think about the same kind of projects. You are a step ahead though. Can't wait to see it finished!

I have two skeins waiting to be a snow flake hat! Gotta finish my pullover first. It feels good to squeeze in some knitting time (I skipped cooking yesterday for that.) I usually find myself sitting at work thinking that it would be much better to spend that time knitting :| although I do a useful job ... so strange

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...