Tuesday 18 January 2011

What's Hot on Ravelry? Issue # 12

It's hot hot hot and it has just been listed on Ravelry! Every week or so, I show you the finest recently added patterns on Ravelry! Don't worry if you've missed it! Click on the image and queue it! Please note that all the images are not mine. They belong to the designer. You may need a Ravelry account (free!) to view the pattern profile.

I know you've been waiting for it! The first What's Hot on Ravelry Issue of 2011!!! I hope you made some room in your queue! Oh and... I shamelessly included my newest patterns in there somewhere! Have fun and enjoy!

MY FAVORITE (and in my queue!)


CARDIGANS AND PULLOVERS


SHOULDER AND NECK WEAR



HEAD WEAR


HAND WEAR


LITTLE ONES



7 comments:

Maryse said...

Always nice to see what you picked! And what I would have missed if not reading your blog ;-)

Manon said...

I saw some of yours ;) You should put them ... they are gorgeous !!

misun ♥ said...

now some are in my queue! :D

Knit 1 LA said...

Wonderful selection! Thanks for including me!

TT820 said...

Hey, one of mine made your list, too! Soooo flattering to be in this company. You clearly have excellent taste (our queues overlap by more than a few designs)!

Unknown said...

Oh I do love these posts, such a good selection.

summerjc said...

I love these posts! Thank you for making it so convenient to see what's new. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...