Tuesday 22 February 2011

What's Hot: Ravelry (16)

It's hot hot hot and it has just been listed on Ravelry! Every week or so, I show you the finest recently added patterns on Ravelry! Don't worry if you've missed it! Click on the image and queue it! Please note that all the images are not mine. They belong to the designer. You may need a Ravelry account (free!) to view the pattern profile.

Hi Guys! You are lucky. Two What's Hot on Ravelry within a week! I couldn't wait any longer to post it, there is some gorgeous new patterns that came out over the week-end! Enjoy!

5 comments:

deidre said...

wow! thanks for not waiting!

Unknown said...

Love the first sweater! I want one for myself :)

Maryse said...

I so much love the Stipe Study Shawl... Love the first sweater too. Thanks for that second What's hot on Ravelry!!!

Alexandra said...

I love your What's Hot on Ravelry posts! Great patterns! :D

Anjanette said...

The mitten link is broken. :(

I think it has an extra h in the http.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...