Friday 11 March 2011

Random : That waiting is killing me!

I'm disappointed. Yes, disappointed, sad, frustrated! But, why? you say. Because I am waiting for some gorgeous yarn and it's not there. Not there. Nope. The mail lady came this morning, and there was only junkmail in my mailbox.

But but but? I calculated the time it was suppose to take? I'm usually right with delivery times? No? Argh!!

I wanted to do a "yarn candy" post today. Not anymore! In french, we say C'est tombé à l'eau, which means "it fell into the water" ...

I will not leave you empty handed though. My yarn comes from Kristen from Skein yarns. Here is what you can see in her Etsy boutique...



Scrumptious isn't it? Go check her blog out : www.skeinyarns.blogspot.com. Her yarn is the prettiest, but her projects are also gorgeous! (check out her Claire Bennet jacket!). Don't forget about her, I will talk about her a lot more later... Have a nice week-end!

10 comments:

Erin Kate said...

uhmm so pretty. I'm so jealous!

Unknown said...

Oooh! I JUST got some Skein yarn in the mail this week! I got Element in merino lace and it is SO soft! I plan on knitting this with it... http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/adrift Don't worry, it will come soon!

leila said...

I know how you feel. But there's always the day when pretty yarn delivered to your mail box (maybe this coming Monday) and you'll dance and sing holding them close to your heart. I can't wait to see your Skein yummy yarn.

Anonymous said...

haha, I can totally understand why you're anxious for that yarn to get there. Soooo pretty!!

Unknown said...

Oooooh. I hate when you're expecting yarn and then it doesn't show up. I'm in the same boat right now. Thought it would be here today. Probably tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow!!

Maryse said...

Too bad que ce soit tombé à l'eau! I can understand why you can't wait anymore!

Unknown said...

Oh those are so pretty!

Alexandra said...

Gorgeous yarn! I'm waiting for some yarn too, I check the mailbox everyday, I know how you feel! :)

Anonymous said...

Those yarns are so beautiful and very inspiring. Now wonder that you are thrilled.

Amanda K said...

MMm utterly gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...