Wednesday 12 October 2011

Random : Sneak peek + Rhinebeck!

Do you remember the secret project I was working on? Well it is currently on the blocking board, and that couldn't get me more excited. I received the permission of Dani from Lionessarts to post a sneak peek, so come on, feast your eyes on that gorgeous yarn.


As for my Aubépine, the pattern is not yet written. My goal is to have it up on screen before Rhinebeck this weekend. Wait wait wait. Did I say Rhinebeck? Yes!! I will travel with my good knitty friend all the way down from Montréal to go check out this famous Wool and Fiber festival! See you there this weekend!

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

The yarn looks scrumptious. You could not have picked a more perfect color for autumn in NY. Enjoy Rhinebeck!!

Maryse said...

That yarn is fabulous! Enjoy the weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...