Monday 30 January 2012

What's Hot : Ravelry (26)

It's hot hot hot and it has just been listed on Ravelry! Every week or so, I show you the finest recently added patterns on Ravelry! Don't worry if you've missed it! Click on the image and queue it! Please note that all the images are not mine. They belong to the designer. You may need a Ravelry account (free!) to view the pattern profile

Hi guys! I know it has been a looooong time since the last What's Hot on Ravelry. Shame on me! I know you guys love this column. So go ahead! Dig in!

5 comments:

Annie said...

wow, love that Zephyr!

Ariane Caron-Lacoste said...

Isn't it gorgeous? What a great idea to use those fasteners!

gigi said...

I spent about an hour yesterday trying to reduce the ridiculous number of patterns in my Ravelry favoritets list, and now I'm going to have to add the lovely Zephyr and that great cowl -- oh well.  If I live to be 101 years old, I'll never knit all the things I want to, but I can try ;).
Blessings,
G

Ellemme said...

J'aimerais juste TOUS les tricoter.. :) 

Ariane Caron-Lacoste said...

Hahaha! C'est vrai, ils sont tous tellement beaux!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...